- Get a youthful plump look
- Give your confidence a boost – look and feel sexier
- Long lasting results
Lip enhancements can provide a natural, fuller lip body and contour, and replace collagen loss. This lovely treatment can restore lips to their youthful plumper look.
How Can Lip Fillers Help?
Over the years have you noticed your lips becoming thinner and disappearing? Doctor Wilson can help restore the soft collagen in your lips giving you a natural, sexy fuller look again. You can enjoy using your favourite lipsticks and gloss, having the confidence your lips look beautiful and natural, helping frame the face.
Depending on which look you would like, from natural to glamorous, Look lovely London will select the correct dermal filler to give the best possible result. The filler will be place into the lips smoothly and evenly to restore the shape and softness, together with providing moisture and antioxidants into the area.
Book now for your new glamorous look for the Christmas parties!
Not a month goes by without someone being surprised at my age…
Miss Teresa F, 42
Will It Look Natural?
Usually only 1ml of dermal filler is administered to the top and bottom lip. This gives a very natural result. Look Lovely Lip rules to ensure a natural look:
- The lower lip should always be fuller than the upper lip. If the upper lip becomes bigger this gives a trout pout effect. Look Lovely London is firmly against trout pout looks!
- Full pouty lips can be sexy, but if you look like you are pouting even without making that facial movement, so all the time, you have too much filler in the lip. The full-pout is a clear giveaway you have over done it on the fillers. Look Lovely London again is firmly against this.
- The lower lip should be around 1.6 times fuller than the upper lip. Ratios are important. The upper lip should be slightly more than half the size of the lower lip to be natural. A thin upper lip can be augmented nicely with fillers to match the classic ratio. Look Lovely London
- do precise injections to give the best possible results.
Areas That Can Be Treated
The Bulk is treated to add lipbody and volume. The edges of the lips- vermillion borders can be treated for a sexy look. The doctor will assess which areas are most suitable for that natural look.
How Quickly Will I See Results and How Long Will They Last?
Instantly but then the lips will swell over the next 48 hours before settling. There may be small bruises. The end result will be seen in 2 weeks.
The treatment should last between 6-12 months
Will it be Painful?
The clinic will offer numbing cream; ice packs and the dermal fillers contain local anaesthetic. The discomfort is minimal and then end result will be lovely.
Can Anyone Have Lip Fillers?
Virtually anyone can have lip fillers.
Lips fillers can cause outbreaks of cold sores, only in those who have had cold sores in the past. Davina will discuss this with you in the initial consultation. If you are pregnant or breast feeding, it is best to wait.
Are There Any Side Effects?
Always treat lips at least 10 days before an important event to allow recovery time.
Swelling is the main side effect and usually resolved within 4-5 days. The end result will be seen at 2 week post treatment. Small bruises can develop at the injection site but these clear in around 3 days.
You will be sent home with an ice pack to apply to the lips that evening to minimise bruising and swelling.
What are the Costs?
Look Lovely London are offering first timer a special prices of £250 for 1 ml syringe, this amount will usually be adequate for the treatment.