Epionce is formulated with potent botanical ingredients in proven concentrations using a highly effective delivery system without causing irritation.
Paraben and fragrance-free, Epionce is suitable for even the most sensitive of skin types. Our Epionce skin peel programme is highly effective at treating skin conditions such as Pigmentation (Melasma), sun damage, acne, acne scarring and ageing.
Traditional peels left patients looking “sunburnt” for days or weeks after treatment. The Epionce chemical face peel system has minimal downtime; minor redness/flaking.
This peel is powerful yet gentle, leading to an immediate improvement in skin clarity and radiance and reduced dullness and sallowness.
What are the benefits of the Epionce Corrective Skin Peel?
- It will help to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Increases skin cell turnover
- Stimulates collagen and elastin
- It will brighten and refresh dull, uneven skin tone
- Targets signs of sun damage and age spots
- Helps to alleviate skin conditions such as acne and rosacea
- Minimal downtime so you can return to your normal daily routine
- Can be combined with microdermabrasion
- Suitable for most skin types and ages
How does the Epionce chemical peel work?
The Epionce peel helps to improve the appearance of problem and photoaged skin by deeply cleansing pores and removing dead skin cells, while smoothing the skin to help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation.
This more advanced treatment is suitable for those with more advanced skin concerns. It is formulated to improve the appearance, tone and texture of the skin by increasing cell turnover.
Your practitioner can adjust the strength and intensity of the treatment to your needs and skin concerns. Optimal results are achieved when this treatment is part of a course of 3-6 treatments.
Epionce products are used in conjunction with treatment to ensure the skin is prepped and responds well, we also include the Epionce recovery kit to calm and soothe the skin post-treatment
What to expect from the Epionce face peel treatment?
Prior to having the Epionce corrective skin peel, you should be aware that there is a certain amount of downtime required. Time is crucial for aftercare and hydration.
Immediately after having a skin peel some clients may be pink and the skin will feel quite tight, this is due to the stimulation of collagen and elastin production.
After 12-48 hours the skin may appear dry and possibly flaky/darker. Light flaking/peeling may be similar to sunburn in some people.
If no peeling occurs this does not mean that the peel hasn’t been effective; this simply means that less dead cells are building upon the skin surface.
The regulation of skin build-up is efficient due to your own body mechanisms. This is also the case when an individual has chemical skin peels regularly.
The production of collagen or elastin will have been roused on the skin surface by previous peels already.
Epionce chemical skin peel before and after
How much does the Epionce chemical peel cost?
1st Treatment (Package includes) £295
- Lite Refresh Peel
- Renewal Facial Lotion
- Corrective Peel
- Essential Recovery Kit
Thereafter £120 each
Course 3 £320 Saving £40
Course 5 £540 Saving £60
How safe is Epionce chemical skin peel?
The Salicylic acid part of the peel works similarly to Retin-A, but with much less irritation to promote cell turnover.
This peel system is combined with Salicin derived from willow bark, which is more lipophilic and comedolytic than other traditional glycolic and lactic peels.
The Malic acid part of the peel also enhances cell turnover and is known to work well on hyperpigmentation.
It is better for sensitive skin and can be used to treat all Fitzpatrick types who may not be able to tolerate other hyperpigmentation peels.
Because of the accelerated exfoliation, you will need to wear sunscreen such as Ultra Shield Lotion SPF 50
Although the Epionce Corrective Peel is very safe there are still some clients who will not be suitable for treatment.
Please note – We are unable to perform a chemical peel treatment if:
- Active cold sores or warts are present
- You have open wounds or damage to the skin surface.
- Sunburn is present
- The skin is excessively sensitive
- Individuals have dermatitis, eczema, or psoriasis
- Inflammatory rosacea is an issue
- Allergies to salicylates (such as aspirin)
- A woman is pregnant or breastfeeding
- Individuals are suffering from chronic depression or anxiety
Why choose Look Lovely London for your Epionce chemical face peel?
- We have highly trained Drs and Aesthetic practitioners who have undergone the Epionce training
- We have second to none follow-up care
- As a Dr led clinic we can address more complex skin concerns
- We are fully insured and professional with our advanced skincare treatments
- Friendly, professional & approachable staff
- Finance options available