A 30-minute version of the traditional HydraFacial for those with a busy schedule needing a quick refresh or a maintenance treatment. This facial will leave you feeling glowing and rejuvenated. It’s a great add on to any injectable treatment, and an amazing way to set you up to get the very best out of your skin boosters, Hifu & fillers.
What is an express HydraFacial?
An express HydraFacial is a non-invasive facial that works to deep clean the face, with a customised multi step process which can include (depending on your concerns):
– Lymphatic drainage
– Cleansing and exfoliation
– Brightening agent
An Express HydraFacial is designed to give you the same many benefits as a regular HydraFacial just with less time and steps, you will see immediate improvement in your skin after just one treatment. Think about it like a jet wash before a fresh paint! A 30-minute treatment suitable for any skin concerns, that’ll leave you feeling a lot more refreshed and rejuvenated than you ever have!
Who is a good candidate for an Express-HydraFacial?
Anyone! A HydraFacial is a great treatment for all skin types and ages. Absolutely anyone can enjoy the pleasures of this beautiful facial, since the therapy is customisable, the HydraFacial can treat many skin concerns.
Are you booked in for a skin booster, Hifu or filler?
Why not have a HydraFacial beforehand? This is a great way to ensure you are getting the absolute best out of your injectable treatments. It is a known fact that to get the most out of anything beauty related you need a great base to work with. Having beautiful, hydrated, clean and clear skin allows treatments to penetrate deeper and ensure better results.
What are the benefits of an express HydraFacial?
It has many benefits including a more hydrated, bright and clear complexion. Every HydraFacial is tailor made to your skin so the benefits can vary patient to patient. These may include clearing out blocked pores, saying bye to those dreaded black and white heads, a clearer overall appearance – by improving the visibility of acne, dark circles and discoloration along with helping the texture of the skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, and increasing firmness.
There is pretty much nothing a HydraFacial can’t help you with.
What skin conditions does a Hydrafacial treat?
– Fine lines and wrinkles: the hydrating and nourishing serums that are used during a HydraFacial can help to plump and smooth fine lines and wrinkles.
– Dull uneven skin tone: the exfoliation acid peel steps of the HydraFacial can help to remove dead skin cells and brighten the complexion, leading to a more even skin tone.
– Acne prone and oily skin: The vortex extraction nozzle used during the HydraFacial can help to unclog and minimized the appearance of pores, reducing the occurrence of acne breakouts and controlling excess oil production.
– Dry, dehydrated skin: The serums used during the HydraFacial can deeply moisturise and rejuvenate dry, dehydrated skin.
– Sun damage: The antioxidants and other beneficial ingredients in the HydraFacial serums can help to protect the skin from further damage and repair the damage caused by UV radiation.
Why choose an express HydraFacial?
Do you struggle to find time for a facial? or find it hard figuring out what may be the best treatment for your skin? You have found your solution. This is the easiest facial to have for many different reasons, one being there is absolutely no downtime. You will see and feel improvements instantly. It is also a great option for anyone who might not have the time for an hour long plus facial Many of us live busy lifestyles and have difficulty in finding some me time.
There is not much required pre and post this treatment, as Hydrafacial as no downtime. We recommend that following your HydraFacial you continue to take good care of your skin by cleansing morning and night, and ensure you are wearing an SPF daily to help preserve your fresh and glowing skin.
Ready to book? Simply give us a call on 020 3900 2756, or book your Express Hydrafacial treatment online (in the facials, peels & microneedling category)
Not sure if this is the right treatment for you? If you would like a personalised treatment plan or advice, then please don’t hesitate to email us some clear pictures of your face, and we will happily review for you.