HydraFacial Skin Treatment
Consultation 0203 900 2756
What is a HydraFacial?
HydraFacial is so much more than just another facial. It’s an experience, a pleasure and a confidence booster. It saves times and delivers fantastic results being six facials rolled into one.
The treatment focuses on the unique philosophy of ‘Skin Health for Life’. But, it’s about much more than just great looking, healthy skin. When our skin looks good, we feel good too, that’s the difference you get with a HydraFacial compared to regular facials. It’s a top medical facial that will make your skin glow but also has the unique components to tackle pigmentation, acne and rosacea.
What are the benefits of HydraFacial?
- The facial increases cell turn-over clearing dull, sallow complexions.
- Benefits will be seen after a single treatment, but results can be long-lasting with a package which is offered at a very competitive price.
- Treatments last 45 minutes, so great for the busy professional and can be fitted into a lunch break.
- Suitable for sensitive skin using only natural ingredients and a gentle process. The device can be tailored to your skin needs.
- The HydraFacial is highly effective in treating acne and congested pores but also for patients suffering from rosacea.
- HydraFacial perk treatments can be added on to target more delicate eye and lip areas which can be incorporated into the facial. Patients are then sent home with a 30-day serum to boost results.
How does it work?
HydraFacial uses patented technology to cleanse extract and hydrate the face and delivers botanical ingredients to the skin.
The nutrients such as hyaluronic acid, horse chestnut seed extract, red algae extract, copper, zinc and magnesium peptides are infused into the epidermis, leaving your skin glowing.
HydraFacial also delivers powerful antioxidants to counteract damage by free radicals – from pollution, sun damage and stress – which can degrade the skin and accelerate the ageing process. It is suitable for all skin types.
What to expect from my treatment?
Your aesthetician will cleanse your skin to remove any oils and makeup and then start the 6-step programme. The treatment has relaxing components to it with gentle lymphatic drainage and light therapy to medical parts with deep exfoliation and extraction.
- Your skin will have a detox with a lymphatic draining procedure. This increases your skin’s blood circulation and gets rid of toxins.
- This is the cleansing and exfoliation stage. Your skin’s dry skin cells and impurities are carefully swept up and away for a thorough cleansing.
- Your skin will be treated to a gentle solution containing glycolic and salicylic acid. The acid application whisks away any debris in the pores, breaks down deep-set impurities, and brightens your skin.
- If you suffer from blackheads, the next stage involves removal of these, using a solution made up of honey extract and salicylic acid to suck out the dark, unsightly debris.
- Infuses a mix of antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid to your skin to help plump and intensely hydrate.
- The LED light is used to stimulate your skin to produce collagen, help reduce redness, and leave your skin looking fresh and healthy.
You will leave the clinic with your skin glowing and ready to take on the challenges of the day. Your results will last throughout the month, but we recommended regular treatments to keep the skin fresh and rejuvenated.
How much does a HydraFacial cost?
Individual treatments cost £145 each
You can purchase 6 treatments for the price of 5 – Total cost £725 (saving of £145)
Deluxe HydraFacial booster treatment £195 (addition of a booster using potent medical-grade formulations to target specific skin concerns like rosacea)
You can purchase 6 treatments for the price of 5 – Total cost £975 (saving £195)
HydraFacial Perk eye treatment £40 (Reduces puffiness and dark circles and brightens eyes)
HydraFacial Perks lips treatment £40 (Revitalise your lips making them more hydrated and lightly plumped)
SEE ALL TREATMENT PRICES
How Safe is the Hydrafacial?
The HydraFacial is an FDA approved device and is safe when used by a trained practitioner.
It uses advanced patent vortex technology (a small whirling tip) which can be tailored to each client’s skin concerns. We can adjust the strength of treatment according to skin type. So Hydrafacial can safely treat even the most sensitive and fragile older skins as we can change the suction to make it a more comfortable treatment. A thorough consultation will be carried out beforehand to assess if there is any reason why you may not be a suitable candidate for treatment.
As the HydraFacial products are hypoallergenic, they will calm and soothe the most sensitive of skins while delivering fantastic results.
Why choose Look Lovely London for your HydraFacial treatment?
- Our aestheticians are fully trained with the HydraFacial device
- We have second to none follow-up care
- As a Doctor led clinic, we can address more complex skin concerns
- We are fully insured and professional with our advanced skincare treatments
- Friendly, professional & approachable staff
- Finance options available
I have always struggled with congested skin, with blackheads on my nose and dry patches on my cheeks. My skin has been difficult to treat, and as a result, my complexion looked dull. I wanted a treatment that would address my skin concerns and boost my confidence.
Pia had just one HydraFacial, and her skin was glowing. She was taken through the 6-step approach with lymphatic drainage to clear toxins, then deep exfoliation to get rid of the flaky, dry skin. We then applied a mild peel to dissolve the impurities to allow the blackheads to come out quickly on suction. Pia had salicylic acid applied to the greasy areas to help her acne. We then infused hyaluronic acid with peptides to hydrate and plump her skin. Finally, she had light therapy to calm her skin and rejuvenate it.
Glowing skin healthy from the inside out
Pore congestion cleared and acne settled
My skin feels so silky, smooth and healthy, I love going for a HydraFacial every few months. The sallow complexion has disappeared, and my skin feels youthful and most importantly clear. All my friends have commented on how good it looks and I’ve even managed to stop wearing my concealer and foundation. I no longer get breakouts and I’m so happy and confident with my skin – Thank you!
HydraFacial Skin Treatment FAQs
A HydraFacial is a multi-step skin rejuvenation treatment that leaves your skin glowing. The 6-step facial includes exfoliation, a gentle skin peel, removal of any impurities via our vacuum suction vortex, an infusion of vitamins and antioxidants followed by Light therapy. This will leave you skin decongested, hydrated and radiant.
One of the key benefits of HydraFacial lies in its patented Vortex technology. The handheld wand and unique treatment tip will;
- Cleanse away superficial residue
- Apply glycolic and salicylic acids to remove oil, dirt, bacteria and dead skin cells
- Comfortably extract pore-clogging impurities
- Infuse skin with a nourishing blend of antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid
This process not only purifies and rejuvenates skin, but it also seals in moisture and provides much-needed hydration.
Absolutely- HydraFacial treatments are very effective for every skin type and offer immediate visible results. Treating a multitude of skin concerns your practitioner can tailor each treatment to effectively tackle conditions such as acne, ageing, pigmentation and rosacea. It’s the most popular facial in the beauty world offer long-lasting, fantastic results.
Your smooth results and hydrated skin may last up to 2 weeks or even longer. Most clients come for a HydraFacial every 4-8 weeks. There are a few ways to extend the stunning results of your HydraFacial. Stay hydrated, use high-quality skincare products like the Zo range, and come back to us for regular reviews to maintain optimal skin health.
If treating a specific skin concern such as acne, hyperpigmentation or ageing HydraFacials are recommended every 4 weeks, with a course of 6 treatments.
After this, to maintain healthy skin for life we recommend a treatment every 8 weeks.
HydraFacial and Microdermabrasion are both skin resurfacing treatments that remove dead skin cells and impurities from your skin.
Microdermabrasion is quite abrasive on the skin using a rough tip to resurface the skin. It can cause a pulling effect on the skin which can cause redness or inflammation post-treatment. The HydraFacial, however, is very gentle on the skin and uses vortex technology. This is a patent device which uses a medical solution to lift off dead skin cells, dirt, and oil from your skin. HydraFacial is often referred to as a total rejuvenation treatment as it combines various procedures in one amazing facial that is unparalleled by any other device.