HydraFacial is so much more than just another facial. It’s an experience, a pleasure and a confidence booster.
It saves times and delivers fantastic results being 6 facials rolled into 1.
The treatment focuses on the unique philosophy of ‘Skin Health for Life’. But, it’s about much more than just great looking, healthy skin.
When our skin looks good and feels good, we feel good too, that’s the difference you get with a HydraFacial.
What are the Benefits of HydraFacial?
- It increases cell turn-over and renewal removing dull, sallow complexions.
- Benefits will be seen after a single treatment, but results can be long-lasting with a package which is offered at a very competitive price.
- Treatments last 45 minutes, so great for the busy professional and can be fitted into a lunch break.
- Great for sensitive skin using only natural ingredients and a gentle process. The device can be tailored to your skin needs.
- The HydraFacial is highly effective in treating acne and congested pores but also for patients suffering from rosacea.
- Hydrafacial perk treatments can be added on to target more delicate eye and lip areas which can be incorporated into the facial and patients are also sent home with a 30-day serum to boost results.
How does HydraFacial work?
HydraFacial uses patented technology to cleanse extract and hydrate the face and delivers botanical ingredients to the skin.
The nutrients such as hyaluronic acid, horse chestnut seed extract, red algae extract, copper, zinc and magnesium peptides are infused into the epidermis leaving your skin glowing.
In addition, HydraFacial also delivers powerful antioxidants to counteract damage by free radicals – from pollution, sun damage and stress – which can degrade the skin and accelerate the ageing process. It is suitable for all skin types.
Your HydraFacial treatment in six steps:
- Your skin will have a detox with a lymphatic draining procedure. This increases your skin’s circulation and gets rid of toxins.
- This is the cleansing and exfoliation stage. Your skin’s dry skin cells and impurities are carefully swept up and away for a thorough cleansing.
- Your skin will be treated to a gentle solution containing glycolic and salicylic acid. The acid application whisks away any debris in the pores, breaks down deep-set impurities, and brightens your skin.
- If you suffer from blackheads, the next stage involves removal of these, using a solution made up of honey extract and salicylic acid to literally suck out that dark unsightly debris
- Brings a mix of antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid to your skin to help plump and intensely hydrate.
- The LED light is used to stimulate your skin to produce collagen, help reduce redness, and leave your skin looking fresh and healthy.
What to expect on the day?
Your aesthetician will cleanse your skin to remove any oils and makeup and then start the 6 step programme.
The treatment has relaxing components to it with gentle lymphatic drainage and light therapy to also medical components with deep exfoliation and extraction.
What to do after a HydraFacial?
You will leave the clinic with your skin glowing and ready to take on the challenges of the day.
Your results will last throughout the month but we recommended regular treatments to keep the skin fresh and rejuvenated.
Why is a HydraFacial better than microdermabrasion?
The HydraFacial is a multi-step medical-grade treatment to reduce clogged pores, reduce fine lines and wrinkles and dead skin cells.
The procedure is safe and gentle and involves steps to sooth the skin like infusing zinc and magnesium peptides into the epidermis and using light therapy.
The facial intensely hydrates the skin and calms any irritations. It is pain-free with no side effects.
The Hydrafacial stimulates the production of collagen resulting in a fresher face whilst treating problematic areas.
Microdermabrasion simply removed the top layer of the skin with intense vacuuming of the skin. The pressure and then suction can cause irritation for sensitive skin.
There is also the possibility of bruising in delicate areas and making the skin more sensitive to the sun.
There is little hydration offered in a microdermabrasion treatment with no follow-on soothing steps with the HydraFacial.
The HydraFacial is more effective with its vacuum device to remove blackheads and reduce pore size.
HtdraFacial before and after
How much does a HydraFacial cost?
Individual treatments cost £135 each
You can purchase 6 treatments for the price of 5 – Total cost £675 (saving of £135)
GoCardless – £225 deposit + 6 monthly payments of £75
You can purchase 12 treatments for the price of 9 – Total cost £1,215 (saving of £405)
GoCardless – £350 deposit + 12 monthly payments of £72.08
Why choose Look Lovely London for your HydraFacial treatment?
- Our aestheticians are highly trained with the HydraFacial device
- We have second to none follow-up care
- As a Doctor led clinic, we can address more complex skin concerns
- We are fully insured and professional with our advanced skin care treatments
- Friendly, professional & approachable staff
- Finance options available