- Get natural youthful skin
- Treatments by doctors and aestheticians with years of experience in skin care
- Boost your confidence – look and feel great
Microneedling is also referred to as collagen induction therapy. By causing micro-injuries in the skin, microneedling will trigger the skin’s self repair process. This creates new collagen and elastin cells in the skin making it look younger and fresher. Mirconeedling can have fantastic results without any scarring. The micro-injuries also create channels that allow products to penetrate deeper into the skin. This helps the products to deliver lovely results and will boost your skin’s new glow.
There are three phases to the repair process of the skin:
- Phase I: Inflammation Piercing the skin triggers your immune system to start remodelling and repairing the skin. Your own immune system will clean the area, remove debris and increase blood flow to the skin to create new fresh tissue.
- Phase II: Proliferation The wound is repaired with new granulation cells and old cells that were problematic are replaced.
- Phase III: Remodelling The wound has been replaced with new skin tissue and blood vessels which revitalises the area. The collagen becomes type I stronger and firmer collagen, which contracts to tighten and clear saggy skin and fine lines in the area.
Who Should Have Microneedling?
The procedure is safe and effective on all skin types and all ages. It is a highly skilled medical treatment that can have amazing result for the skin and help boost your confidence. Microneedling can target skin that suffers from active acne and also old acne scars. It can also help smooth and reduce surgical scars, keloid scars, and stretch marks. Microneedling is recommended for mature skin that has sun damage causing hyperpigmentation and can even target fine lines around the mouth area ( barcode or smoker lines).
I feel like my old self again, confident and happy…
*Please note results may vary from person to person
Miss Jackie C, 47
What To Expect After Your Treatment?
Redness is the most common side effect and can occur after the treatment lasting a few hours to possibly one day. The length of time the redness lasts depends on how sensitive your skin is. By day 2 the redness has cleared and you may experience a small amount of flaking or peeling on day 3. After day 4 you will see the real benefits!
How Many Treatments Will I Need?
This depends on the area and the condition the skin is being treated for. Most skin problems can be treated and cleared by 3 consecutive treatments 4-6 weeks apart. We generally recommended a package of 3 treatments are purchase for the best results. Christal offers a great price for this package which brings the overall cost down.
How Soon Will I See Results?
You will see a change in the quality of your skin in a few days to a week. It can take a few treatment and up to 3 months to see significant changes. Results can be accelerated with growth factors and special creams which are also available as add ons in the clinic.