Look Lovely London is focused on protecting your privacy. As a medical provider we fully understand the importance of ensuring that your personal data is protected and we go above and beyond our clinical and ethical responsibility to always protect your personal data in accordance with our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Who We Are
The Types Of Data We Collect
We may collect and process the following personal information about you, as a result of Information you provide.
- Medical Records – This Information is important and forms part of your treatment plan when you enrol for a treatment. Such data is provided by you in your consent forms and generally includes name, address, DOB, e-mail, phone number and medical history. We may also record and receive information from other healthcare professionals and from our own staff with regards your health which may include details of your treatment and care. Unfortunately this is integral to your treatment plan and failing to provide us with this information will result in us being unable to provide treatment.
- Treatment Enquiries – We may record your details in order to call you about enquiries you have made about treatments, in addition to arranging appointments. This includes information such as your name, e-mail address or phone number that you have provided to us through our website, by email, or by phone. Failing to provide us with this information for marketing purposes will have no impact upon the provision of your treatment.
How is your information utilised?
When providing personal information to us, we will only use that information as part of your treatment plan and where possible we will always make clear the reason for providing that information. This information could be used for anyone or all of the following reasons:
- To provide you with the information, treatments, products and services that you request from us.
- To provide an appropriate treatment plan to treat any of your skin concerns that you discuss with us.
- To monitor and keep records of our communication with you and our staff.
- Internally, to inform decisions about our business operations or strategy
- To notify you about changes to our business
- To remind you of any appointments booked with us – which could be by email, phone or text message.
- To contact you for post-treatment follow up and care, including survey requests in order to improve our service
- To contact you from time to time to market other services, treatments and products we provide and think may be of interest to you, based on your interests and preferences where you have made them known to us. Rest assured we will never knowingly share your information with another company for marketing purposes
Information collected via Website Browsing
What are cookies?
How are cookies managed?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our websites are designed by third parties who broadcast web banner advertisements on behalf of Look Lovely London
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are: –
1. For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our website.
2. For Look Lovely London to market to you, particularly web banner advertisements.
3. To enable Look Lovely London to collect information about your browsing patterns, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use.
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general, the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our sites. If you disable all cookies, you will be unable to complete a purchase on our sites.
When someone visits looklovelylondon.co.uk we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
When you visit looklovelylondon.co.uk we use a third-party service, Facebook, to collect standard internet log information and details of your visit. We will feed this data back into Facebook to help target our marketing towards generating new customers who may be interested in our services. This information will not be used to market anything towards current or past clients of Look Lovely London. We do not allow Facebook to make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website nor to contact them for any reason.
As part of the registration process for our email marketing, we collect personal information. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about stuff you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
We don’t share any data with third parties or other organisations.
Access To Your Personal Information
You are entitled to view, amend or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to the Practice Manager [email protected]
Contact and Complaints