The Perfect Peel
Consultation 0203 900 2756
What is The Perfect Peel?
This unique formula debuts a new era in skin health and is the future of skin rejuvenation. Never before has a peel offered results of ‘perfection’ to all skin types. The Perfect Peel® is founded on a key anti-ageing ingredient (never before used in a peel!) called Glutathione. Glutathione is the ultimate antioxidant known to prevent damage to important cellular components, caused by free radicals and peroxides. As we age, our Glutathione levels are depleted due to sun exposure, air pollutants and environmental stress.
What are the benefits of a corrective skin peel?
The Perfect Peel® is the only peel that premieres Glutathione as a founding component and is the only true anti-ageing ingredient offered exclusively in the formula. It works from the inside to repair and nourish the skin by giving it a radiant glow, refining pores, improving skin hyperpigmentation’s, lifting melasma, diminishing fine lines and wrinkles, eliminating acne and preventing acne marks. Most importantly, the Glutathione element defies the ageing process.
How does it work?
Glutathione penetrates deep into the cellular level of the skin to fight oxidant damage and is the anti-ageing answer to premature wrinkling. Glutathione is proven to reverse the melanin’s metabolism turning dark pigmentations (eumelanin) into light pigmentation (phaeomelanin).
The Perfect Peel is considered a medium depth peel and is effective in delivering a vast improvement with just 1 treatment.
What to expect from my treatment?
A consultation with our practitioners is necessary prior to any Peel as your skin will need to be assessed to see if you are a suitable candidate for treatment. Immediately after the peel has been applied the skin will either appear red, like sunburn or darker. On day three peeling will begin.
The Perfect Peel home care moisturiser (included with each peel) will reduce the visibility of peeling by hydrating the skin. By day six or seven the peeling process should be complete and the results are visibly astonishing. You will return in 4- 6 weeks for your second peel whereby a booster will be added if the clinician feels it is right for your skin
How much do the treatments cost?
£540 for 2 sessionsSEE ALL TREATMENT PRICES
How safe is The Perfect Peel?
The Perfect Peel was developed with safety in mind, containing proven and safe ingredients that have a wealth of evidence for their use. It is suitable for all ages, skin types and skin tones. There are no needles, and the treatment is non-invasive. You may not be suitable for treatment if you have any of the following.
The Perfect Peel cannot be:
- applied to skin that is still irritated from any harsh treatment such as waxing, electrolysis, microdermabrasion, or chemical exfoliants.
- applied to open wounds, sunburns, infected skin, cold sores, herpes or lesions.
- used on pregnant or nursing women.
- used if Roaccutane was used in the last 6 months.
- used on patients with an allergy to aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid).
Aftercare products are required following the treatment and these will be discussed with you at your consultation.
Complications that may occur include:
- Prolonged peeling in areas with a very thick corneal layer.
- Prolonged redness, particularly on delicate skin.
- An intense burning sensation on the application of the peel can occur on sensitive skin.
- Delayed redness, either widespread or in patches.
- Dark patches may appear but often resolve within a few days.
- Allergy to any of the ingredients in the treatment.
Why choose Look Lovely London for your face peel?
- We have highly trained Doctors and Aesthetic practitioners who have undergone The Perfect Peel training
- We have second to none follow-up care
- As a Dr led clinic we can address more complex skin concerns
- We are fully insured and professional with our advanced skincare treatments
- Friendly, professional & approachable staff
- Finance options available
The Perfect Peel FAQs
The Perfect Peel can be used as many times as needed to achieve the desired results. Most patients are happy after their full treatment (2 sessions), however, we can repeat the treatment again 6 weeks later.
The treatment does not hurt, but it can feel a little like it is stinging during the process.
The Perfect Peel founds itself on a key anti-ageing ingredient – Glutathione. Glutathione is the ultimate antioxidant known to prevent damage to important cellular components caused by free radicals and peroxides. As we age, our Glutathione levels are depleted due to sun exposure, air pollutants and environmental stress.